马克丁王国
欢迎来到马克丁王国

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

马克丁王国
欢迎来到马克丁王国
马克丁王国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

游戏狂人防守献上-Ant Buster-大炮杀蚂蚁守蛋糕v1.2B版

+3
Nighthawk
auto85
黑白双雄
7 posters

2页/共2 上一页  1, 2

向下

游戏狂人防守献上-Ant Buster-大炮杀蚂蚁守蛋糕v1.2B版 - 页 2 Empty AntBuster Strategy Discussion

帖子 由 ShinjiLeang 周日 五月 03, 2009 8:26 pm

This is from information from AntBuster forum and my opinion.
Basically, price of building one cannon to another will double up. But the price of upgrading cannons remains the same. From this point of fact, we can make an assumption that cannon building in this game is about quality and not quantity. This is will be the first factor.

Second factor will be money. Every game is the same. Money is important. My suggestion is that to save money and upgrade cannons to the max before going to the next cannon. Remember quality is important in this game.

As you noticed highest damage cannon would be Missile Launchers, but slow frequency which lead to low spammability. I personally will go for high spammability cannons which means fast shooting cannons for example: Quick Cannon and Sniper Cannon. The reason i will explain later.

I will compare Missile Launcher (Aaron Low and Edmunds Favourite) , Quick Cannon and Sniper Cannon

游戏狂人防守献上-Ant Buster-大炮杀蚂蚁守蛋糕v1.2B版 - 页 2 Stats

As you can see the the table, missile launcher have the highest damage output of 36 but with the frequency of 0.5/sec. Lets compare with sniper and quick in 1 sec By using the below formulae:

Frequency/sec X Damage = Damage per sec

Quick IV

6 X 9 = 54 dmg per sec

Sniper II

4.8 x 12 = 57.6 dmg per sec

Missile Launcher II

0.5 x 36 = 18 dmg per sec

Conclusion from here Sniper would have the higher range. BUT no, quick cannon will have the highest damage among the three due to the additional bonus added [under the additional column]. Another conclusion, higher frequency cannons [spammability] have higher damage.

Money wise, Sniper and Quick have much lower cost of building. This means that you can save more money to build another cannon and fully upgrade it.

***My Strategy***

i call it 3-2-3 SC/Ice or 3-2-3 QC/Ice Lol Laughing . Its my starting strategy to climb on. I placed 3 cannons at the ant hole (sniper or quick) , 2 ice cannons( A must Have) after the 3 cannons. 2 cannons and 1 Ice at the Cake OR 3 cannons at the Cake. After that i just increase my cannons as i see fit for situation.

Any other suggestion is welcome. Its a discussion afterall. Feel free to bring in the flame.
ShinjiLeang
ShinjiLeang
初考书生
初考书生

帖子数 : 77
积分 : 102
注册日期 : 09-04-22

返回页首 向下

游戏狂人防守献上-Ant Buster-大炮杀蚂蚁守蛋糕v1.2B版 - 页 2 Empty 回复: 游戏狂人防守献上-Ant Buster-大炮杀蚂蚁守蛋糕v1.2B版

帖子 由 ShinjiLeang 周日 五月 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Sorry My bad,

there is an additional bonus for Missle Launcher i forgotten to post. They Do splash Damage which means if there are 2 ants gathered close to each other and a missle hits one of them, damage will deal for both.
ShinjiLeang
ShinjiLeang
初考书生
初考书生

帖子数 : 77
积分 : 102
注册日期 : 09-04-22

返回页首 向下

2页/共2 上一页  1, 2

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题