马克丁王国
欢迎来到马克丁王国

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

马克丁王国
欢迎来到马克丁王国
马克丁王国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talesweaver

向下

Talesweaver Empty Talesweaver

帖子 由 ShinjiLeang 周二 五月 26, 2009 7:37 am

My all time favourite cute MMORPG. Production by Nexon. Its lush graphics, cute characters and unique isometric perspective view make it distinct from other 2D games. Besides that, Talesweaver have a unique combo combat gameplay (One of the first games in MMORPG). I played this game after Ragnarok Online: International server and i guarantee you this game is 200 times better the RO (played RO since closed Alpha Version as a game tester). It is yet another game not known in Malaysia. The game plot is based on Children of the Rune, a Korean novel. It is a game that has episodes and it has 8 original episode 1 characters
This MMORPG only have Korean and Japanese version. And sad to say there is no International Version of the game. It has a different perspective to the MMORPG gaming world. Instead of introducing character classes/jobs, they let you create characters by name. But of course you can rename your character.

There are several played characters in this game. Episode 1 Characters:

Boris Jinneman – The main character of the original novel part 1("Children of the Rune-Winterer"). Friend and bodyguard of Lucian. Goes to an adventure for revenge for the death of his father and his brother. In novel, he is one of the nearest approached character about things and some ability of Ganapoly, aincient magic kingdom.

Lucian Kaltz – Adventurer, friend of Boris, and gained his name from his grandfather, Lankranz Kaltz.

Sivelin Uoo – Lost his memory five years ago. To gain his lost memories back, he goes to find the Dark Knight. His primary weapons are spears and poles.

Nayatrei – The last survivor of her tribe. She follows Sivelin as he saves her life. She uses ninja techniques, her weapons are daggers, knives and axes. In novel, her tribe has relativity about the Ganapoly.

Ispin Charles – Recruit of Shadow and Ash guild. She is actually a princess of Orlanne. She uses various swords except 2 handed ones. Full name is Charlotte Beatrice de Orlanne.

Maximin Liebkne – Private detective for the Shadow and Ash guild. Reluctantly partners with Ispin.

Mila Nebraska – Captain of a pirate group called 'Red Shooters'. Uses her whip skills defeat her enemies.

Tichiel Juspian – Born from a magician family and has an incredible luck due to her beheld treasure. She is very pure and ***. She uses wands, rods and maces.

Episode 2 Characters:

Joshua Von Arnim - Son of a duke (Franz Von Arnim) from Keltica. He's also known as "Demonic" because of his genious brain. He is the main character of the original novel part 2 ("Children of the Rune-Demonic").

Cloe Da Pontina- Daughter of duke Fontina from Keltica. Renowned for being perfect in every aspect among the nobles.

Lanziee Rozen Kranz - A republicanist from Keltica, the capital city of Anomarad. His primary weapon is pistols.

Anais Del Caril

The game is set in a fictional kingdom called Anomarad. There are four major cities that the player can travel to: Narvik, Laydia, Clad and Kaul. Other major cities have been added in Episode 2, such as Keltica, Eltivo and Cardiff.

How did i play you must have asked because of language barriers. Although its not known in Malaysia, but in MMORPG world there is always people trying out new games like me around the world. So these Fanatic European gamers create a translation patch in conjuction with the Talesweaver game client. So basically the game is in english when i play. I am still hoping to see if International Version will come out for this MMORPG. I played Nayatrei (lvl 167) and Mila Nebraska (140) in past before the closed beta ended. Looking foward to play Episode 2 characters.
Btw there are scenes to watch during questing unlike normal MMORPG where you JUST READ!

Talesweaver Talesweaver_01

Talesweaver Talesweaver_02

Talesweaver Talesweaver_03

Talesweaver Talesweaver_04

Talesweaver Talesweaver_05

Talesweaver Talesweaver_06

Talesweaver Talesweaver_07
ShinjiLeang
ShinjiLeang
初考书生
初考书生

帖子数 : 77