马克丁王国
欢迎来到马克丁王国

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

马克丁王国
欢迎来到马克丁王国
马克丁王国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The reason why i am playing FB games now!

2 posters

向下

The reason why i am playing FB games now! Empty The reason why i am playing FB games now!

帖子 由 ShinjiLeang 周三 四月 28, 2010 8:09 am

Well the reason is self explanatory, as for the cause? I am waiting for 3 games to come out. 2 From Blizzard, 1 from NCSOFT. I open this Thread because i would like to share this MMORPG from NCSOFT of the decade! You may not know who is NCSOFT but through the famous MMORPG titles you will get the picture. Games that was launched by this awesome Korean company are Lineage, Lineage 2, Guild Wars, Heroes and the most recent and in par with WOW, Aion Online. I am playing Aion but currently is temporary out of the game due to Lagg (malaysia ISP suck) and of course time and money.

But i am looking forward for this game that will be out from next Year, YES NEXT YEAR! It is call Blade and Soul! A MMORPG that sets on martial arts. Currently having 4 races. Beautifully illustrated with gaming experience like never seen before. Developers are trying to make things that was never tried or ignored in MMORPG. I can after playing AION, i am excited about this one. Here are 3 videos on Blade and Soul. 2 are Trailers and 1 interview with the Gaming developers (Sub in English).

The Interview

Trailer 1

Trailer 2
ShinjiLeang
ShinjiLeang
初考书生
初考书生

帖子数 : 77
积分 : 102
注册日期 : 09-04-22

返回页首 向下

The reason why i am playing FB games now! Empty 回复: The reason why i am playing FB games now!

帖子 由 ShinjiLeang 周三 四月 28, 2010 9:29 am

And to add on. Aion online (Currently My favourite MMORPG). Plan to make a come back mid this year. Why? cause Tmnet is upgrading their system. So hopefully lets see how fast its going to be. Anyway, Here are some of the old trailers including the new ones. An another thing, watch in HD and pump up the volumn with increase Bass LoL! you will feel astonished. AION ONLINE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world sets on when The Gods creation, Balur race (protector of Aion) betrayed and tried to rule the world. Original race of Aion fought back and resulted in the planet split to 2 parts. Bottom half survivors known as Elyos (White winged). They were the original races and blessed by the sun. Top half survivors weren't so lucky. Forever living in cold and darkness, this originals envolved to suit the environment which are known as Asmoedae (Black Winged). Both races have dispute due to the destruction of their world. And the Balur races still threatened both races. More story in depth when you play the story quests in game and its very good. I am at capped level 50 for 2 characters. Race is Asmoedae , 1 cleric and 1 Templar. Once race is chosen you cannot change the race unless you delete all your characters or buy a new Aion. Anyway enjoy the trailers.

Newest Trailer (Aion 3.0 update)
-New area
-Day, night, weather
-New implementation
-New skills
-Own house
-Guild Town
-War at on other races town or Guild town.

Aion online CG

Trailer 2008

Classes

Trailer 1

Trailer 2 (Aion 1.5 update)

Character creation and selection Trailer

Aion Official Song (Arrows of sorrow by Yozoh)

In-game Introduction

The *** and Interview

Character emotes (only some)

ShinjiLeang
ShinjiLeang
初考书生
初考书生

返回页首 向下

The reason why i am playing FB games now! Empty 回复: The reason why i am playing FB games now!

帖子 由 贾圣蚂蚁 周日 五月 02, 2010 2:49 am

blade n soul not bad...try to play it....thx for share it....
贾圣蚂蚁
贾圣蚂蚁
平民百姓
平民百姓

帖子数 : 2
积分 : 2
注册日期 : 10-04-22

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 ShinjiLeang 周一 五月 03, 2010 9:43 am

Try playing AIOn LoL~~Game of the year XD
ShinjiLeang
ShinjiLeang
初考书生
初考书生

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限: