马克丁王国
欢迎来到马克丁王国

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

马克丁王国
欢迎来到马克丁王国
马克丁王国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus :The Kingdom Of the Winds

向下

Nexus :The Kingdom Of the Winds Empty Nexus :The Kingdom Of the Winds

帖子 由 ShinjiLeang 周二 五月 26, 2009 6:12 am

Ah Brings back the memories. One of the first online games i played and trust me i played like crazy. It was temendously good and its still one of my favourites. Range from 4 basic classes and branched out to others.

Warriors - Babarians; Do; Chongun
Rogue - Spy; Ranger; Merchant
Mage- Diviner; Geomancer; Shaman
Poets- Druid; Monk; Muse

Various quest and events to be done *** the game very very fun to play. Each day is a different story. For example; today the village are needed to be defended from angry gods. The next day Pirates landing at the beach. The game is keyboard based which uses letters and capital letters for shortcut keys and arrow keys to move around. Yes you guess it! Damn alot of skills to be used. Max lvl is at 99 but any other exp you gain can be traded to gain more HP and MP. For each HP and MP cap you reach you will be given a title and quests to get special skills. Well i played Diviner and was having the title Demi-God. I had 1 million MP and 650k HP. My guild had alot of GOD title people and was one of the strongest at the time.

Here are some images:

Nexus :The Kingdom Of the Winds Sc17

Nexus :The Kingdom Of the Winds Sc25

Nexus :The Kingdom Of the Winds Sc22

Nexus :The Kingdom Of the Winds Sc02
ShinjiLeang
ShinjiLeang
初考书生
初考书生

帖子数 : 77
积分 : 102
注册日期 : 09-04-22